Janet D. Pearl, MD, MSc
triple BOARD CERTIFIED:
regenerative medicine, pain medicine and ANESTHESIOLOGY
We Have Been Treating Chronic Pain
For Over 20 Years
Our state of the art technology allows us to offer non-surgical regenerative, cell-based treatments that harness your body’s ability to heal itself. These treatments promote healing, increased mobility and pain relief. We are the sister organization to BSCC and Complete Spine and Pain Care and have been treating chronic pain for over 20 years.
We Highly Value And Are Commited To:
Full communication with all of our patients’ health care practitioners
Highest quality of care
Honesty and respectful relationships with our patients
Gentle touch and concern for safety on all interventional procedures
We strive to the be the leader in minimally invasive, outpatient cell-based treatments to alleviate pain and suffering. We aim to provide state of the art, low risk alternatives to invasive surgeries and avoid long surgical recovery times. Our technology addresses common injuries and degenerative processes of the musculoskeletal system. We continually evaluate and incorporate new technologies to give you the best possible treatment. It is our mission to promote healing, regeneration, improved function and mobility for common diseases of the Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot, Shoulder, Elbow, Spine, Joints and Tendons.
A Message from Our Medical Director:
We’re Affiliated with the
- BSCC which specializes in orthobiological treatments for a range of back and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Complete Spine & Pain Care, a full service state-of-the-art interventional pain management clinic.
This gives us access to additional resources and treatments to help you if needed.
Why Would You Trust Anyone Else?
• Residency in Anesthesiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
• Internship in Internal Medicine, New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston
• M.Sc., London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
• A.B., Harvard College
• The Massachusetts Medical Society
• The Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists
• The Massachusetts Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
• The American Society of Anesthesiologists
• American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine and.
• American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
• Member, Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents, Health Care Services Board
• Member of the Association of Harvard College Class Secretaries and Treasurers
• Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Harvard Alumni Association
• Ex Member if the Board of Trustees University of Massachusetts. (10/2014 – 10/2010)
• Coach, Girls Softball